London Chocolate Festival 2013 Returns for Chocoholics
This winter, Chocolate Festival 2013 welcomes you to treasure the fine flavours of many kinds; dark, milk, and white. With a mouth-watering range of sweet chocolates to delight your taste buds, the festival is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself and take home delectable Christmas gifts.
The festival will feature city’s top chocolatiers like Damian Allsop, Andrew Gravett, and Sweet Tooth Factory. These chocolatiers exhibit an amazing range of chocolate products like hot chocolate, cakes, brownies, crepes, and many more. If you are enticed by rich taste of chocolate, then you just cannot afford to overlook this event. Here are some of the details of the events:
Dates: From 13th December to 15th December 2013
Venue: Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XX
Age Restrictions: N/A
Nearest Tube Station: Waterloo, Embankment
London, the world’s popular city, knows how to serve the guests in a favourable manner. If you are heading to London for Chocolate Festival, you will discover a plenty of hotels near the South Bank. However, booking your stay at one of the hotels near Waterloo Tube station is an assurance that you can travel anywhere in London. With luxurious facilities, these hotels give you an opportunity to stay near the event as well as the innermost part Central London. All the hotels listed here offer you the facilities and conveniences for an exclusive stay.
Highlights of London Chocolate Festival
With rich chocolate fountains, self-making chocolate kits and renowned chocolatiers displaying their creativity, London Chocolate Festival feels like delight to chocolate lovers. While attending the festival, you will be able to:
- Design your own chocolate bar with a little assistance with ChocoMe, the world’s largest chocolate manufacturer.
- Taste the delights of UK’s leading chocolate brands like Bill McCarrick, Laurent Couchaux, and Paul Wayne Gregory.
- Discover the exclusive variety of savoury chocolates from renowned chocolate brands like Jon Bentham, Barry Johnson, and Chantal Coady.
- Learn more about the art of chocolate-making from artisan chocolate chefs.
- Chance to create salted caramel pecan brownies with famous Rachels’ Kitchen.
- ► 2015(4)
- ► 2014(89)
- ► 2013(158)
- ► 2012(25)