- All rates are per room per night.
- When you make an enquiry through londonhotels4u.com, the rates that you see on the website (and the enquiry form) are the rates which we apply and confirm to you. If there are any unforeseen changes or problems upon your form submission, we will automatically contact you first for your approval/instructions, before arranging a reservation for you
- Once you have enquired via Londonhotels4u.com, you will receive a notification about the status of the enquiry. The booking is not processed until the client has received a response from Londonhotels4u.com either via phone/ email.
- In the event that the hotel of your choice is fully booked at the time of submitting your reservation request (complete with credit card details), Londonhotels4u.com will endeavor to offer you an alternative hotel of similar price, quality and location. We will of course not proceed with an alternative reservation without your prior approval. However, if you state a specific alternative hotel on the booking form, we will make that reservation for you automatically (subject to availability of the hotel) should your original choice hotel be unavailable for your chosen dates.
- Your email confirmation will usually reach you within 5 hours of your booking during the following hours
- If for any reason you are unable to access the email address you gave us in the secure booking form, please email us using an alternative email account as soon as possible (state your details); firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on +44 (0) 207 828 3276 simply ask for reservations.
- If you require URGENT confirmation, please feel free to contact us by any of the following methods: Tel (UK): 020 7828 3276 Fax (UK):020 7834 5157
- Londonhotels4u.com is a NO FEE service and credit card details are used by the hotel only to guarantee your reservation (in the event of no show or late cancellation).
- Payment for rooms are made to the hotel in cash or credit card on departure, however a deposit or credit card imprint may be requested on check in. For secret hotels please check secret hotels policies.
- Cancellation policy for your reservation will be outlined in your booking confirmation. In case of secret booking 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- To cancel a reservation, please visit the Manage Booking section of Londonhotels4u.com, enter your booking details, and cancel the booking online. You can also cancel the booking directly with the hotel. However, simultaneously londonhotels4u.com should be informed about cancellation, through a mail or fax, anytime from Monday to Friday between 9am to 6pm to avoid confusion.
- If you fail to arrive at the hotel on your intended date of arrival without prior cancellation (within the specified cancellation policy period), the hotel reserves the right to charge the guarantee credit card.
Phone: +44 207 828 3276
Fax: +44 207 834 5157
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm BST (British Summer Time)
The office is closed during bank holidays