London is a city that will have you riveted in affluence. A fine dining experience is waiting to be explored in all its magnanimity. The capital city amasses some of the finest restaurants in the most varied and exclusive settings. Visitors can sample anything in these eateries from light snacks to an appetizing Sunday roast, in which both veggies and non veggies can take delight in.Indulge your taste buds in sumptuous flavours of different cuisines. Whether you are an Indian, Chinese, Thai, Middle Eastern, and European or from any other country, you will discover your staple food at these restaurants. Have a look at the following comprehensive guide to know more about these different restaurants:
Standing tall at the top most pedestal of opulence, these restaurants boasts off a gala affair to its guests. The menu offers delectable cuisines to tuck into. Plonk yourself in these trendy restaurants, besieging you with grandeur. Chances are rife that you may run into a celebrity at these eateries. A look at some of these places in London:
• The Ivy- This restaurant is very popular among many Hollywood celebrities. Visitors will find fresh English cuisines gracing its menu.
• The Square- If you are looking for superb wine and food experience to be offered by a warm staff at an equally appropriate location, turn to this eatery. Located at Bruton Street in London, visitors can enjoy delicious food here prepared under the supervision of famous head chef Philip Howard. Extensive stocks of wine can also be traced at this place.
Quality food at economical price tags can be relished over here. Visitors can gorge in sumptuous food in comfortable venues without compromising their standards. Have a look at some:
• Franco Man- Bite into your favourite pizza by shelling out a meagre amount, beginning from only £4.50. The food is prepared with the use of wood burning brick oven, releasing in it wake, succulent and aromatic pizzas.
• Wagamama- There are about 30 branches of this eatery all over the capital city. Guests can sample its soups, noodle dishes, and other rice meals, a must for every frugal traveller. Savour its food especially on weekends.
These restaurants are booming in the capital city fuelled by the rise of environment friendly customers. It is definitely a step ahead in comparison to other eateries owing to its quality and cuisines. More emphasis is laid on freshly produced seasonal items with no artificial and unprocessed stuff. Take a glance at some:
• Bumpkin- This place is lodged at Notting Hill in London. This restaurant will transport you to a pure country life while still living in the city. Visitors can indulge here any time of a day for a grand meal. Food is prepared from ingredients brought from local market on day to day basis. There are changes made regularly to offer something new and exotic to its visitors.
• The Duke of Cambridge-This place in London has got the certification from the Soil Association. Rustic British meals can be relished with touch of Mediterranean in it. Only the seasonal produce from independent local farmers is used in the preparation of the menu.
A must for all, with a refined palate, superb British food is served in these eating places. These are quite famous and observe droves of people rushing to them. Some of these restaurants are:
• Porters English Restaurant- Enjoy some of the mouth watering sea food and beefs in this place. Some of the range of divine desserts is worth giving a try.
• The Goring Dining Room- Refurbished in the year 2005, this restaurant witnesses a regular attendance of royal monarchs and high class politicians. Custard tart and beef are signature favourites.
Al Fresco Dining
Satiate your taste buds, sitting around the scenic milieu of London city. From river side eateries to gardens to terrace restaurants, travellers are spoilt for choice in here. Some of the best in business are:
• Inn The Park- Relish a meal in this restaurant located at centre of the St James’s Park in London? Bask in the fresh air ideal for a romantic meal or a family affair.
• Shad Thames- Located along the River Thames, overlooking the iconic Tower Bridge, the place is perfect for enjoying your meal in its soothing surroundings.